Sunday 19 June 2011

Union Infantry



Some time ago I picked up a box of ACW Plastic Infantry from Perrys. This is the box where you can make the figures up as either Union or Confederate infantry. When I under coated the above I made a bit of a hash of it so the paint job isn't as smooth as I would like. But I have the rest of the box still to paint up so I doubt it will be noticeable on the table top. 

I have never really had a proper go at ACW before, although I have always been interested in it. However as I didn't have anything else to paint I decided to get these figures out and paint up the first batch. I like how they turned out and I really enjoyed painting them, I still need to create the flag for the standard bearer but sufficed to say I may have caught the ACW bug! 


No comments:

Post a Comment